Thursday, January 3, 2013

Ringing in the new year with a taste of Modern....

Happy New Year! A challenge I have posed to myself this year, that I am welcoming with open arms, is to see how many quilts I can create using only my stash with exception of batting and backs that I will need to purchase. Last night I got a wild hair and dumped my florals stash bag....All of the sudden these fabrics screamed, Use us together, as though it was a scene from Toy Story....And with a pattern from Contemporary Quilts book pictured below, VOILA....a not so traditional baby quilt ready for Roxy.
May 2013 be a year of joy, growth and delight and celebration in the little things that can be oh so big....and even more fun is when a little thing is like a sponge toy from the quarter machine that you add to a glass of water and it POOFS in size.....
May you have a POOF to you day today!!!! Em