Monday, August 9, 2010

Gwen Marston is my hero! and all who share their quilts that reflect her style!

Reading through Liberated Quilting II and I wanted to make each quilt!!!  What a gift Gwen has and how fortunate that she shares it wish us!  Needed to entertain myself on the drive home yesterday so cut out some simple flowers for a birthday card.  If only I could do more flying geese instead of work.....  I promise myself after this quilted card that I will get out of my Kaffe Fassett Hummingbird rut...maybe :).

4 comments:

Char said...

Beautiful work Em. I keep saying I'm going to do some applique. Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Vesuviusmama said...

Oh, but we are enjoying your hummingbird rut - don't change on our account, please!

Clare said...

Isn't LQII one of the best books ever!

ria vogelzang said...

Love your beauty of a quilt!! Hurray for Gwen Marston. Her style is just being herself; I love it!
I'm glad to be back in blogland; love the holidays, but missed you as well.....!
Still have to work out how our new printer/copier works exactly; I'm still doing things wrong....
Hope to place a post today....., but some things (persons) are more important to be busy with..... ;))
Love to you!!