Sunday, December 18, 2011

Stop, Do NOT pass go, Visit Green Fairy's blog- AMAZING!!!!!!!!!


Above is one of mom's blocks that she amazingly appliqued. It is a Piece O'Cake designed quilt. It is the current showcased quilt on Green Fairy blog. You are going to swoon, sigh and sway all at the same time with the amazing job Judi has done with the quilting. Amazing doesn't cover it!!!! What a combination of gifted women, my mom and her piecing and applique and Judi's quilting vision! And guess what? I get to hold it in my hot little hands this Tuesday when I pick it up and have girlfriend time with Ms. Fairy....

7 comments:

Kim said...

Sweet.......I'll throw up some fairy dust and fly right over :0)

Happy sewing and Merry Christmas

Gill said...

Gorgeous! I'm off to the green fairy blog now!

Mama Pea said...

I was over there and hopped over here to tell you how amazing the quilting is and how amazing your mom's quilt is. Wow! She really picked great fabrics and did such a nice job. I didn't even recognize it as Piece o' Cake designs, the colors are so different. Way cool!

West Michigan Quilter said...

OMG, I saw it but didn't realize your mom did it, I was concentrating of the pattern and wondering if it was the same pattern I did. It is absolutely fantastic. I love the colors and fabrics she chose. She did a great job!

Sallie said...

WOW! This quilt is wonderful!!

Lynette said...

Wait!! This was your mom's quilt? It's AMAZING! I was just drooling all over it at Green Fairy's blog. (Sorry 'bout that - at least I'm not sick right now) ;D

Deborah said...

I be swoonin'!!!!
Every bit of this quilt is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!
What a MOM.