Monday, August 13, 2012

A is for...........

Aaron. I sent this photo to my mom and she responded, "A is for our sweet Aaron, just like a Washington apple." Yep, he is a yummy one!

Do you have a favorite place to bind or find yourself giggling and remarking, "I cannot believe I am sewing here right now....?" That was me on the public bus going to a Sounders game a couple of weeks ago and today.....Binding on the dock of the bay.....Lake Union was my happy spot. A chair was solo on a launch pad and seemed to beg for me to sit and enjoy. On the seat it was painted, IOU. I told the chair, "NO, I owe u!" The funny things that people paint in funny places!


3 comments:

Lynette said...

o/' Sittin' on the dock of the bay. . . watching the tide roll away. . .

quiltzyx said...

"Now, I'm just gonna sit at the dock of the bay
Watching the tide roll away
Oooo-wee, sittin' on the dock of the bay
Wastin' time"

Well, honestly NOT wastin' time, were you? Beautiful place to sit & sew!!

Tonya Ricucci said...

wonderful A block!!!