Monday, October 1, 2012

Tula Pink......IS FAB!!!!!

I am so excited to have figured out my pattern design for this Tula Pink line of fabric. It has been a process for sure! This end product is a compilation of a Ricky Tims' Haunted Tree design from his mag last fall, a greeting card for Halloween and a quilt highlighted in the recent Quiltmania Mag of a Magical Forest beauty from the Australian quilt show. I am excited to purchase a back tomorrow morning and then let Roxy embellish. Oh how excited I am that the holidays are here!!!!!!!! Happy October, friends. Em

5 comments:

quiltzyx said...

Fun! The 'cameo' in the tree looks a lot like the jewelry my friend Mallory makes. You can see it here: http://www.etsy.com/people/Malcakes25

Happy Early Halloween!!!

Nifty Quilts said...

Very pretty and very YOU!

Mama Pea said...

Wow. You are so creative. I love it. I know it will be even more awesome after you and Roxy get done quilting it. Your quilting always adds so much!

Kim said...

Ditto what Nifty said.
I don't seem to be able to comment on your blog anymore Em!

Happy Sewing

Snoodles said...

That is amazing!