Sunday, April 25, 2010

Magic beanie, Where shall we go and what shall we Celebrate......

Years ago Sean created this beanie and placed on the handlebar of a tricycle he created out of copper plumbing pipe.  The tricycle was inspired by an artist who drew this flying in the air...To this day it makes me smile as I see it in the garden and for the first time I looked closely at the trinkets.....And the beanie was magic....Today was beyond my imagination for blessings, love and giggles!!!!!



The classsic Pinata....

Something magical about a treehouse that we never outgrow!!!!







I never tire of God's beauty in my backyard as I feed the goldfish, bind on the sitting deck or eat a sandwich with the boys on the stone steps.  Southern Utah in bloom is undescribable! Imbetween a morning walk with Noah, bmx-ing at the skate park, doing the fit test to Insanity, binding 2 quilts and planning a new pattern and CELEBRATING a dear friend's 6 year birthday, I had the incredible blessings of talking to Green Fairy and giggle congrats to her for her recently published pattern in a quilt magazine and receive love from Bri and Judi. And of course, DUFF wrote to me and I laughed out loud as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

 Whew....I am sleepy!

What CELEBRATIONS await us this week?

5 comments:

ria vogelzang said...

I hope the good Lord has many more Celebrations for all of us in store!! And I'm sure He has!! :))
Have a very celebrational week!!!!

Tangos Treasures said...

Cool!!

Judi said...

Our God is an Awesome God He reigns from Heaven above with wisdom power and love our God is an Awesome God. One of my favorites to sing in choir.

Jenny said...

must make it to southern utah, so beautiful. i love your back yard...any luck on the house hunting/selling?

Bri!!! said...

YAY!

AND are you planning on doing "Insanity"? It truly is insane and AWESOME! Thing is, you ALREADY look like all those ripped ladies on the video. It's a lot of fun and such a great workout. I LOVE it!