Monday, April 5, 2010

Paper dolls and pink....

How fun this time of year is to see all of the little girls dressed in their Easter dresses, a sort of "dress up" time.  And then as I read your blogs and see the adorable dresses that are created by hand andGreen Fairy's touch to Nedra's dresses quilt, I can't help but CELEBRATE!  I created this quilt last year for little Chloe and found the pic this weekend.  Something fun about remembering days of paper dolls and creating for a new little life.....

3 comments:

♥Duff said...

Sometimes, when I look at Aidan I think, "wow, he's so big" but then I am reminded to savor this time with him (a teenager and he still loves me) so I stop that thought in its tracks and say "Wow, he'll never be this small again" and immediately give the little guy a big hug.

Celebrating life again today--being little and growing up!

RaeAnna said...

Hey Em,
I just love this! I see an email tutorial coming on. If you have time of course! :)

Nanette Merrill said...

So so cute. I love that fabric. I wish I still had all the easter dresses my mom made me when I was a girl.