Saturday, July 9, 2011

Ever fall in love with a quilting design? and keep making it and smiling all the while?


i Heart my mom's stars! 
Imagine how big my smile was when I opened a text from her this morning!!
And....she made it all this morning...

She said a little monster in her is loving making wonky stars and I told her,

"I LOVE THE MONSTER!!!!!"
 Working tonight and fun to take "smoke breaks" to peek at blogs and post...HE HE HE!!!

People always giggle when I say I am on smoke break when they see me in my office looking at fabric or patterns or blogs...nothing to do with medications or charting or cigarettes...2 fat quarters or a box of cigarettes?  Well, I know what my answer is.....

Love, Em

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! :)

Have a good evening Em!!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

Kathy said...

Gotta love that monster, the wonky stars too.

Lynette said...

Haha!! Love your "smoke" breaks!

Deborah said...

I love stars! The wonkier the better.
Happy Quilting!
Deborah

Tangos Treasures said...

Love the monster in her!! The wonky stars look great!! Your "smoke breaks" are much more healthy!!

quiltzyx said...

Monster Mom is doing Wack-a-licious Work!!!

:D