Saturday, January 28, 2012

Bordered and taking flight to play with a Green Fairy!


Well, give me a day of no work and Noah on vacation with friends, and I get WIPs completed! Feels so damn good!!!!!!! And....I am guilty, no work on the resume or license, too much quilting fun to be had! Always tomorrow, right?

I apologize the pic is fuzzy. Sean helped me true to the focus piece and now the borders are complete. I cannot imagine what Green Fairy will do with this piece but I daresay it will be breathtaking. I think this is my favorite of all my designs....why I do not know, but I love its vibe. You?

Celebrating a day that I dedicated to quilting! Em

6 comments:

Janet said...

This quilt is fantastic Em. I can't wait to see what Judi does with it too!

antique quilter said...

wow this is amazing , oh Judi's work is amazing I can't wait to see what she does.
thanks for sharing....
Kathie

Tangos Treasures said...

Love it!!! Judi will do something awesome with it I'm sure!!

Lynette said...

Wow! That is really cool. It will be a blast seeing Judi's work on it.

Mama Pea said...

Yes, I love the vibe. It's so amazing and so you. I can't wait to see what Green Fairy does with it!

Miki Willa said...

This is an amazing quilt. I have enjoyed watching it grow, and look forward to seeing what Judi does with it. Love your new header.