Sunday, March 20, 2011

What a wonderful day!!!!


To see Sean's face when he came home from golfing and saw this project...."Em, you have had a developmental burst!"....oh my sweet supporting Sean.  This may be one of my favorite pieces I have made to date....The colors are so much more true and beautiful in person.  I love the stark contrast between the white hot air and parched tree with the land that is thriving underneath. 

"Moon and Stars...you are the one."

And tomorrow, the BIG mini Giveaway!  Good luck to all entrants..

Love, Em

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes.. I agree with Sean. It looks awesome. :)

Have a great week!

Patty said...

Wow! Awesome is right!

beth said...

great piece! So glad your Sean gives you such encouragement!! How sweet!

Tangos Treasures said...

I love it!!

Unknown said...

Sean has a great eye!! It is a wonderful piece!

Jenny said...

amazing. just amazing!

West Michigan Quilter said...

Love your piece and how you have interpreted the picture. Deep thinking! Sean is a great supporter.

Needled Mom said...

It looks great, Em.

Mama Pea said...

That is really neat! Wow. Love it. Glad Sean is so supportive of you!

Lynn said...

Fabulous! I love the tree.

Vesuviusmama said...

How wonderful to have someone in your own house who recognizes your creative genius! I think the reason most of us are online is that we don't get that at home.