Friday, December 25, 2009

I love Christmas and the love of family and friends...





What better treat for me then my oldest returning home for the holidays and my sis and her family visiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This evening friends came for dinner and I had started a Mary Lou Weidman project with funny women and it turned into a bag for Lindsey. Was a riot to make and I can't wait to play around more with ML's concept of story people. Anthony, a friend who joined us the evening and brought his sewing machine just in case but instead worked on a scrap booking page. Roberto brought his paints but instaed helped plan a trip to Costa Rica with Anthony. Nerf war raged for a while before pie...I love a house full of family and crafting guests! May it be a wonderful year of blogs laughs, tears, and CELEBRATIONS! Em

2 comments:

arlette said...

I'm glad you have had fun!, love your Mary Lou Weidman project Lindsey's so lucky!), if you're planing to come here sometime let me know!!!!!, I'd like to see you!!!

Em said...

Arlette, I so enjoy your visits!!!!!!!!! Where are you located in Costa Rica, would love to visit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the kudos on this silly project!