Monday, December 14, 2009

Kaffe Fassett, have I told you lately....







You're my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These quilts use fabric of or are Kaffe Fassett patterns. The star quilt is based on a pattern from a magazine but I can't for the life of me find the creator...so if you know...comment so she/he can be given the credit for the pattern. Fabrics are a coffee Kona blend and Kaffe Fassett florals. Kaffe's fabrics rival my cowboy prints in my stash for which I have more of, each has their own bin! These fabrics were given to me for my birthday last year by my mom. They were all so beautifully folded and stacked and so I took them in the truck to the wilderness where I am a nurse. They were secured on the passenger front seat and every so often I would pull over, get them out and put them in different combinations. This is when I began to wonder if I had a fabric obsession? Anyone else want to stand up and acknowledge you're a fabric freak like me?! Do I hear an "AMEN?"

No comments: