Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I did it with Supercute's baby quilt.....

And I'm doing it with Orange Zest.....cutting up first-round quilts and trying again....

Sean and I enjoy the challenge of Food Network's chef challenges of deconstucting a classic dish such as lasagna  and creatively inventing a  new posh twist.... 

So in this quilt........ I am marrying the main course with the desert and VOILA....

an idea in the making for a single quilt top..MAYBE? 

And the cherry on the top in this feast...Sean and I conferred last evening on the 2 and this was his idea.  Initially seemed too busy to me but with trimming the borders I think it is going to be more to my liking.  Love his interest in my hobby and his artistic eye!

OFF TO FIND MUSTANGS!.....Happy Wednesday.

4 comments:

Judi said...

Oh my it makes me like orange!

maree said...

Loving your divergence from a plan..... who needs one????? Where to next Em? Go orange and green.

Vesuviusmama said...

I really need to make some of those letters! I love it!

Tangos Treasures said...

Awesome idea!!