Thursday, January 21, 2010

Celebrating cutting up last night's quilt to make a new one that I love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been perusing blogs and have fallen in love with all the different interps of
the "teeny" blocks from pinwheels, to houses on Tallgrass Prairie Studio, to the Bee Blocks on Sewtakeahike's blog. I have wanted so badly to try it but when I attempted a quilt last night, I didn't know these 4 corner blocks would be the product today. How cute are they?

I LOVE THE PHRASES on the "wordy" fabric. My favorite piece of fabric I have right now and I use it a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ironically, I had written a post that talked of "hankering to just start cutting"...the quilt was LAME and I couldn't stop thinking about how to redo and fall in love with it......................and then POOF! I cut it up this afternoon and this is the result. The maroon is the project wall aka "sheet on my guest bed" and not the border.

3 comments:

Tangos Treasures said...

Oh wow is that cool!!

pratima said...

The scrappy center is looking great! Cute star :)

Myshell said...

Looks good! I love the off-set center...