Thursday, January 7, 2010

Farewell, my "napkin", may you weather the snow well in Ohio!!!



I am so excited, I got my my Freddy Moran "napkin" art quilt bound today and is headed to Ohio to my sister. She is patiently waiting for her Christmas present. I am attaching the photo of the snowy cattle round up I took last year in the field. Today was 60's here in St. George and my sister announced that they are snowed in in Columbus. Wanted to begin to acclimate the "napkin" to the climate change much like you do when buying fish from the petstore for your pond or tank :). Can't wait to make another napkin!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

oh my goodness, that is marvelous. did you do that quilting yourself? I LOVE Freddy Moran and Gwen Marston too!

cool: my word verification is COLOR!

arlette said...

Hmmmm, love your cute napkin, congrats!, it came beautiful, your sister is so lucky!

Em said...

Jenny, I could only dream of quilting like that! Judi at Green Fairy is my quilt artist. Have you checked out her site, it is remarkable and she is adorable! She does all of my art pieces. If you go to my older older blog posts you will see her beautiful quilting! Em

Terry said...

I'm about two hours north of Columbus and we're snowed in too this morning! And it's COLD!! Love the napkin quilt! :0)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful quilt!