Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Do you have your water bottle and snacks, because off we go!!!!!!!!!!!!

For all my friends that joined me last Wednesday on the wilderness safari, tomorrow has arrived and off we go to new and gorgeous areas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited to see where we visit "together" and share the beauty of my "office". Shoot me an email tomorrow and I will take the photo and post tomorrow night. And if you find someone needing a vacation....have them jump on and join us all. The more the merrier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And....no asking "how much longer" or "are we there yet"............... Get good rest because there will be some deer dodging and hiking in red rock. Sorry, no smores due to no campfires allowed in this area.

9 comments:

Tangos Treasures said...

tee hee away wheeeeeeeeeee go!!
Nope not going to risk getting booted off the trip!! I have some cupcake brownies to share!!

Anonymous said...

Would love to join you, but I am working today :(.

Em, what is your email address?

Linda
aka stitchsister

Meg said...

I've got a thermos of coffee and my hiking boots on--let's go!

Anonymous said...

Where are you now?

Anonymous said...

I'm back from the gym and ready to check some feet with you out there in Group 4! Invite Lisa to join us in a pic :)

Bri!!! said...

YAY GROUP FOUR! Oh how I miss that sometimes. I miss seeing you out there on our Wednesdays. LOVE TO YOU EM!

Jenny said...

oy! its been a day, I really hope Im not expected to do much, I could use the minute to put my feet up and enjoy the scenery!

Tara said...

Missed the bus - running slow and behind with sick kids....is it too late to pick up a hitch hiker along the way? Thumbs up, waiting for a ride!

ria vogelzang said...

Oh, so very busy overhere........ laptop-problems....... anti-virusscanner down on the computer.......!!
Hope you had a very great day, lots of fun and great sights!!!!!!!!!
Hope to hear from your trip soon!!