Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Do you want to play a game today with me?....

I am off to do physicals in the wilderness and would love if you send me response to this post and then when I receive it I will take a photo of where I am travelling and post tomorrow so you can see where we were "together". I have sent some of you a personal invitation to my "safari" but would love to have the "fun bus" full! Send me your good wishes for no deer in my grill and glimpses of mustangs and coyotes!

If you respond, I will put your names in a hat and pick a lucky safari winner- need to send some love with the postman to one of you!!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to put a spin on it and send a second package to a child you know who would delight in getting "mail" from the postman. Would send to you and then you forward for "safety" reasons.


Have fun and come play with me!! Don't forget your gloves, hat and down booties, it will be cold!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to play, but really want to know why you are doing physicals in the wilderness? I hope you get some good shots of the Mustangs - I'd love to see those. Have a great day.

Vesuviusmama said...

I want to play! Here's hoping you SEE wildlife, but don't run into any. And I have two little boys (see my blog) who not only like to quilt, but LOVE getting mail.

Judi said...

I am in, can't wait to see where you are working today! Your job has always sound so fun and adventurous! I hope you have a great day!

Meg said...

Count me in! This sounds like fun! Mustangs? Hope you get a great shot, and not with your car!

arlette said...

I'm in, can I have a seat next to the window please?, I'd like to see the views, hope you're eating ben & jerry's ice creams with the cold weather, lol, I'm craving, because here's too hot!!!. I'll run away the deers for you, have a awesome trip!!!.
Hmmm, if you see a moose, please let me know!!!!
I'm a big kid and I'm always delighted in getting "mail" from the postman :D, lol

Tara said...

Em,
I absolutely want to jump on the fun bus for a quick ride around the wilderness! As always you inspire me to be more creative and enjoy the journey, as I sometimes find myself just enduring! Hoping you had a safe trip - without any deer, but as always if you peg a coyote, be sure to snip his ears! I copied your fun and bought nerf guns for the whole family for Christmas this year - it was a hoot!!! Thanks for giving me some fabulous ideas!
Tara

Em said...

Hello friends!!!!!!!!!!!! Tara, I love to see you and hear that you enjoyed the nerf wars- crazy huh! I was taking the picture of the sunset when you wrote today, thanks for joining me!!!!!!!!

Meg, i couldn't get close enough to the mustang, sorry! next time, I hope.....

Bri!!! said...

Ahhh, bummer, I so wish I read this in time. Oh how I miss the field at times. Is that Sara's Jason? Is he back from Bolivia? You are so much fun for doing giveaways!