Friday, January 29, 2010

CELEBRATING......Hummingbirds!




I was in love with so many cards at Target yesterday but my favorite was the back of card that CELEBRATED...........Hummingbirds. And of course the "stitched hearts" were a favorite!Papyrus Card company shares the following beauty..

"Legends say that hummingbirds float free of time, carrying our hopes for love, joy and celebration. The hummingbird's delicate grace reminds us that life is rich, beauty is everywhere, every personal connection has meaning and that laughter is life's sweetest creation."
Who's your hummingbird today?

I awoke this morning to your sweet birthday wishes to Noah and a mind going crazy with wanting to create a wonky hummingbird piece for my sister in law...

1 comment:

♥Duff said...

Hawthorne threads has a hummingbird pattern giveaway right now... http://hawthornethreads.com/giveaway
At the very least it might give you some inspiration for a wonky one.
I don't have a hummingbird today, yet. But I bet after I pick up Aidan from school that will change :O)