Sunday, January 10, 2010

Tomorrow is LOL- play a game with me?


Celebrating Monday!- a night early because I love opening the game gates early for those who are "early birds" or insomniacs....

After 12 years of waiting for this day, it is arriving tomorrow. We know what LOL normally stands for, but tomorrow, for me, it means something so important.

un"lock" the mystery and win a prize.... Be the first to note what the letters stand for. I will announce the correct answer tuesday morning. Don't let one person's answer sway you from adding your idea.

Gotta "wild hair" in my brain, and it's not so wild but so very humbling and exciting...."I heart" tomorrow and "I heart" giving clues.... this may be up there with mensa's quizzes.... have fun with it!!!!!!!!!

Look at my profile picture for a clue.... I can't imagine whining about this being fair, but if you are tempted, "cut" it out! :)

Em

6 comments:

Nancy said...

You're cutting your hair for "Locks of Love"

Tangos Treasures said...

I agree!! Locks of Love needs your hair!

Jenny said...

well, ive been swayed by comments and think locks of love too! my mom just did that last week! too cool. she sent 13 inches!

Meg said...

I donated 16" last spring--it's scary at first, but so worthwhile. Congrats to you! (Of course, Locks of Love. What else would it be?)

Anonymous said...

Truly, my guess is that you're donating your hair to Locks of Love, and I see everyone else has said the same thing. Am I right? Are WE right? If so, good for you!
-Linda

Tangos Treasures said...

Pictures we need pictures of the new do!!