Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ever traded in the wedding ring for a purse? Are you wearing your Night Goggles?



That is exactly what Mom has done with this adorable wonky purse project! What began as a wonky wedding ring quilt  inspired by COLLABORATIVE QUILTING extraordinaire's Marston and Moran...is now a fun wonky celebration of baskets/ purses/ man-bag if you are "SewManly"! 

What is the most funny or interesting item that you have discovered in your hand-bag? 

A funny but very important item I  found was a Maxi Pad wrapper with vital statisitics of a client in the field.  Still haven't lived that one down when it was noticed at work as I was making a chart note from the scribbles.


And then Mom sent me this photo of 4 purses but how fun that we are wearing our Army Night Goggles to see the bottom half?!  How does our brain work...And then I think of the many men and women who wear night goggles fighting the wars and I am so grateful for their willingness to risk their lives for a cause they believe in.....

3 comments:

Tangos Treasures said...

Cute!

Judi said...

Army Night Goggles - COOL

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

I think the most interesting thing I found in my bag was after a cat nearly tore it apart. I didn't know my daughter had put a seashell in the bag during our visit to the beach. The cat nearly went bonkers trying to get into that bag - lol!