Thursday, November 4, 2010

Precious Preshy! Celebrating the fun and connection of quilting through the generations!

How dear and fun is this! Preshy knows me so well :)!  I love it when I see children in the quilt store getting to pick out a fabric and encouraged to create!

This is a  moment when I open a package and simply sit and smile and feel overwhelmed with love!  Dear Preshy is so precious!  

This sweet card could be the illustration for Matthew 18:3-4  ...become as little children....Whoever therefore humbles himself as this little child, the same is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.....

May you have a celebration come to you in the mail today whether it be in an envelope, email, a wink of an eye or answer to prayer!  So many ways to convey meaning and love!!!!

4 comments:

RaeAnna said...

Hey Em!
You know we love you! :)
I can't tell you how fun it is to look at your blog and have my little preshy love looking at everything with mulitple ooh's and ahh's. It's so fun!!

maree said...

Yep - you are my little ray of sunshine Em - as well as my own Em (daughter) who is also a bit of a celebration hanging out over in Canada:) Both of you bring smiles and joy to the day. CIao

ria vogelzang said...

Thanks for being such a Godwink yourself!! :))
And all the children are so precious in their own special way!
God gave us lots of love to give!
God bless you!!

Sujata Shah said...

Em!

That is the sweetest mail! Oh.. it made me smile!
Have a happy and sun shiny day!