Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's a gift to be simple, it's a gift to be kind.....and a great day to CELEBRATE Buffy's BEAUTY!


A Kaffe pattern of simplicity and seemed to fit with a favorite choir song from my junior high days.  How random is this at 4:45 AM?  But I am going with it! 

TOOsday is TOO simple day..... Peace and Simplicity seem to be my theme for this week...

and if you are wanting to CELEBRATE a Lovely quilt this moring that I just found....Go see Buffy's Beauty at quiltshare209.blogspot.com and become enraptured by the saturated color and liberated beauty!!!


5 comments:

Judi said...

I love that song! There are a few versions of the words.
'Tis the gift to have friends and a true friend to be,
'Tis the gift to think of others not to only think of "me",really feel,
And when we hear what others really think and
Then we'll all live together with a love that is real.

and the Lord Of the Dance

dance, then, wherever you may be
for I am the lord of the dance, said he
and I'll lead you all wherever you may be
and I'll lead you all in the dance, said he

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Beautiful quilt! What a nice thought first thing in the morning. Peace be with you!!

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

Hey beauty! Have a super Thanksgiving! I am grateful your in my blog life!
I'll see buffy tomorrow, I can't wait!

maree said...

I'm with you on celebrating simplicity in life this week. Although having said that I do need to look towards the future......but that can be for next week!!!! Ciao

ria vogelzang said...

You are up bright and early!! Love the simplicity of that quilt!
Love to you and a bright and cheery day!! ;))