Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy Birthday, Noah!!!!!!!!!! 7 days old today!!!!!!!!!!!!! Celebrating Green Fairy's family


Noah Green Fairy is 1 week old today and I am celebrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I had the most fun making this gift card for him last night and hope that you enjoy the "tongue in cheek" embellishments!!!!!! Visit greenfairyquilts.blogspot.com and tell her hi.  He is a cutie!  And if you wonder where I got this fabulous fun fabric......Sew To Speak quilt shop in Columbus is my new fav shop!  Visit their blog at Sewtospeak.blogspot.com and enjoy! Sharon and I went two days in a row we loved the shop girls and fabric so much! 

And who else can relate to the juggling mayhem of motherhood?  I would love to know what brought a giggle to your soul as you saw this card....

Love, EM

Off to the woods!  

13 comments:

Sujata Shah said...

Oh my gosh!!! This is cute!

♥Duff said...

"I just peed and pood"? OH, the joys of a new baby! Congrats to Judi♥ Noah is a total cutie!!
Thanks for the morning giggle, Em!

maree said...

"Mummy, mummy, mummy" although in my case it used to be more like "muuuuuum, muuuuuuuuuum, muuuuuuuuuuuuuuum" with the growing emphasis on the u as the need seemed to increase!! What a neato card and Noah (and mummy) will treasure this now and in future years. Gosh, is it really seven days already? Phew! Ciao

Judi said...

You are too cute! I love it. Thanks for remembering his 1 week birthday. He's been a joy. Love the card - sooooo cute! Can't wait to see you!

Judi said...

Love it and the fabric and Noah at 1 week old!

Barbara Strobel Lardon said...

Adorable!!!!

Janet said...

Cute cute fabric. And Noah is so sweet. Motherhood never ends. My oldest turned 31 yesterday (Gasp! I forgot to call her! At least we had a party for her on Sunday!) My youngest is 23. I still worry about them, call them to remind them of things, make them things they will like, get the deals for them when I'm getting them for myself, lend or give them money, say I love you as often as possible and take care of their kids.

Nifty Quilts said...

Great card! Your love and light really shine through it.

ria vogelzang said...

Lovely card!!! "cherish family" and "dream big"!!!
Love to you!

Clare said...

Lovely lovely fabric.

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

OH my goodness that is SO CUTE! I love the mommy I went peed and pooped! I hear that every day! Hahaha! You always make me smile. Loving your nephew in the side bar. My kids call that collar the cone of shame. Cracks me UP! So glad he is safe.

Vesuviusmama said...

For some reason, I'm not able to comment from my Blackberry, so I couldn't comment the first time I read this post but my hand is raised HIGH in response to the "Who else can relate to the juggling?" question. In fact, both my hands and one leg are raised high. And I'm on tippy toes on the one foot that is still on the ground...

Jai said...

download androdumpper apk
androdumpper app