Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday's Mantra...."It's all Fun and Games!" Celebrating NIFTY DOTS!


When life feels like a circus....Give in and play the games!
Along the way today "DOT the I's and Cross the T's" or don't- he he he!.....see below for yesterday's Quilt Artist...


I so adore the quilts of Miss LeAnn's aka Nifty Quilter and her most recent post about polka dots and her beautiful quilts is one I had to CELEBRATE.  See above game for her link.  And if you followed the comments yesterday with the Guess the Blog game...Maree was the winner!


Ever noticed how many DOTS are in the game world? Of course this is my favorite since in the shape of a cross!


I love how these dots are placed willy nilly!




That darn Sponge Bob keeps popping up in my projects!


And of course...Go ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So if today becomes a circus......Just remember Monday's Mantra.... It's all Fun and Games!
and CELEBRATE Miss Nifty Quilts!

3 comments:

♥Duff said...

wow, nifty quilts has a lot of great stuff--I am especially enamored by Our Lady of Guadalupe & the Gwen Marston retreat quilts.

thanks for the link!

Nifty Quilts said...

Em, You are the ultimate spreader of light and joy!!! Thank you for making my day, my week, my month! You have lots to teach us all!

I LOVE your dotty circus quilt. And what a bunch of fun references to dots!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Janet said...

Nifty Quilts has a nice blog...nice and dotty! I think I'm going dotty! Or maybe it's you...look at all the dots in your circus quilt. Lovely!